Monday, April 28, 2008

3 weeks and counting

Its almost here!!!.....In three weeks I will be on my way to the beaches of Costa Rica! I was excited two months ago, but now that its almost here I can hardly stand it. I ve purchased almost everything I need except sunscreen and bug spray which I am sure I can get once I am there. My mom is insisting that I do not get drunk and "hook up with boys" while I am there.... (Rolling my eyes)......I am definitely going to be drinking, but hooking up with strange men in a Central American Country just isn't my style....she should sleep better knowing that. (I should probably bring some condoms just in case........someone else might need them you know!) I was very pleased to find a sexy bathing suit this weekend that doesnt make me look too much like a beached whale and actually gives some support to the girls...(gravity be damned). I am going to try my best to just sit around and relax while I am there, but I ve decided to do a sailing trip, do the zip line, and do an evening sea turtle watch. I figure between those activities and sitting on the beach, I should be doing fine.

No comments: