Friday, April 18, 2008

Sam and the Devil Strike a Deal

Sam is tired of being some no-name mutt in the hood. He wants fame! He wants fortune!! Actually I want the fortune and he just wants a new tennis ball.

Sam finally had his chance to shine yesterday at his very first photoshoot at Discovery Park with Jamie Pflughoeft of Cowbelly photo. Sam and eight other dogs were put in various poses and shots, until finally the other five (loser) dogs were sent home and Sam and two others were left to have their pictures taken together.

Of course fame has its price, when it was finally asked what this shoot was for, they told us that Walmart (the devil in this tale) was creating new covers for their dog food bags. Yes, I threw up a little in my mouth too, but whats a stage mother to do? How can I not let Sam reach his full doggie potential?

Anyhow, after a long day on the "set", Sam and I both went to bed early. Being famous is hard work!

No comments: